The Apple iPhone 5, the iPhone 5s maintains the same aluminum-clad design but now comes in three colour varieties, including a gold option. The iPhone 5s retains the same 4-inch 1136 x 640 pixel IPS panel. Internally though, there are drastic changes. It is powered by the new A7 chip, which Apple claims can be twice as fast as the A6. It is also 64-bit enabled and has the ‘M7’ co-processor dedicated for motion sensing which can automate actions on the basis of what you’re doing. The most unique feature Apple can boasting about the 5s is ‘Touch ID’ a fingerprint sensor that’s built into the home button. instead of having to punch in four-digit pass-codes or alphanumeric passwords, Touch ID can authenticate the user by scanning his or her fingerprint.
The camera has the same 8 megapixels, sensor and aperture are larger. Also, there are LED flashes which have two different color tones, which with the help of software fire aptly to accurately illuminate the subject. It can also record videos in an extremely high 120 fps frame-rate. While iPhone 5 was an LTE 4G enabled phone.
- Apple iPhone 5S is a smartphone that runs iOS 7
- 1GB RAM and variations of 16GB internal storage options
- The iPhone 5S features an 8MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front camera
- It has a 4-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with ~326 PPI density
- The phone is powered with 1.3 GHz dual-core Apple A7 processor
- It supports 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB2.0 port
- iPhone runs on a non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery, with talk time up to 10 hours.