- The Apple iPhone 6 features a 4.7-inch display with sapphire crystal glass protection
- It is powered by a Apple A8 64-bit processor and 1GB RAM
- The iPhone 6 sports an 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and a 1.2MP front camera
- The phone has 16GB of non-expandable internal storage
- Connectivity features include Wi-Fi, 3G (HSPA+ 42.2Mbps), 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC
- The iPhone 6 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1810mAh battery
- It runs on the iOS 8 operating system
The iPhone 6 comes with a 4.7-inch LCD display with a pixel density of 326 PPI. The screen also has a Sapphire Crystal glass, which protects it from damages and stratches. The device also runs on the Apple iOS and the Apple A8 chipset with dual-core 1.4GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) processor. There is also a PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics) for gaming.
This device comes with an 8-megapixel iSight rear camera. It has a large sensor and a big pixel size which allows more light to get in, resulting in low-light pictures. You can make high quality video calls using the HD front camera. The Backside Illumination Sensor (BIS) gives good quality images in low-light conditions.
iOS 8 adds some new features such as adding voice to text messages, choosing from third-party keyboards, track heart-rate and other fitness parameters, act on notifications without leaving an app, and sync the iPhone with the iPads and Macs. You could also browse through the 1,300,000 app options that are available in the App Store. iOS 8 is much more customizable when compared to earlier iterations, and you immediately get the feeling that the software ties in with the hardware’s ability to redefine the iPhone line. Customizable keyboards, allowing you to install Fleksy or Swiftkey, are welcome additions that have long been requested by users.