The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime flaunts a 4.5-inch LCD multi-touch display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels translating to a pixel density of 218 ppi. The so called PLS or Plane to Line Switching panel makes sure that the user can enjoy greater amount of brightness and spectacular viewing even from wide off axis angles.
- Galaxy Core Prime Dual-SIM device that runs Android 4.4 KitKat
- The device is 4.5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of 207 PPI
- It has 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front camera
- Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM
- It has 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0
- Powered by a Li-Ion 2000mAh battery.