The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a flagship phone that features a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED screen with a Quad HD resolution and 577 pixel per inch density, plus Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The USP of the product is its brilliant glass and metal body and two curved edges that we first saw in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge. Since the device has two edges, it is well suited to both left and right-handed users. It also has the Glance Lighting feature that lights up the edge panel upon receiving calls and notifications when the phone is placed screen down.
- The Galaxy S6 Edge is a flagship phone with curved screen and Android v5.0.2 Lollipop OS
- It has an 16MP rear camera with OIS and dual tone flash and a 5MP front camera
- Powered by a 64-bit octa-core (2.1GHz + 1.5GHz) Samsung Exynos processor
- The device has 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal storage
- Connectivity options includes LTE Cat 6, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 & USB.