Stars Who Love Their Plastic Surgery (Photos)
Plastic surgery has been a popular choice for many celebrities who want to enhance their looks and maintain a youthful appearance. From nose jobs to breast implants to facelifts, there are countless stars who have gone under the knife to achieve their desired look. While some celebrities are open about their procedures, others prefer to keep their surgeries under wraps. Here are some stars who have openly embraced their plastic surgery transformations.
The Kardashian-Jenner Clan
When it comes to plastic surgery, the Kardashian-Jenner family is no stranger to the world of cosmetic enhancements. Kris Jenner, the matriarch of the family, has openly acknowledged her facelift and breast augmentation procedures. Her daughters, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie, have also been rumored to have undergone various cosmetic procedures over the years. From Botox to lip fillers to breast augmentations, the sisters have been open about their desire to enhance their natural features through plastic surgery.
Model and TV personality Chrissy Teigen has been refreshingly candid about her plastic surgery journey. She has openly discussed her decision to undergo both breast augmentation and liposuction procedures. Teigen has been praised for her honesty and transparency about her body enhancements, demonstrating that there is no shame in embracing plastic surgery to feel more confident in one’s own skin.
«Big Bang Theory» star Kaley Cuoco has been open about her choice to undergo both a nose job and breast augmentation. Cuoco has spoken out about her decision to have plastic surgery, stating that it was a personal choice that made her feel more confident and comfortable in her own body. Her decision to be open about her procedures has sparked conversations about body positivity and the importance of accepting one’s choices regarding plastic surgery.
Rapper Cardi B has been outspoken about her various plastic surgery procedures. She has openly discussed her decision to have both a breast augmentation and liposuction, emphasizing the importance of being honest about her enhancements. Cardi B has been unapologetic about her choice to undergo plastic surgery, promoting a message of self-love and body confidence.
French actress and model Brigitte Bardot is a classic example of a star who embraced plastic surgery to maintain her iconic beauty. Bardot has openly acknowledged her decision to have a rhinoplasty early in her career, which accentuated her signature features and contributed to her timeless allure. Bardot’s willingness to openly discuss her plastic surgery transformation has solidified her status as a trailblazer in the world of cosmetic enhancements.
The trend of celebrities openly embracing their plastic surgery transformations has undoubtedly contributed to a more open and accepting conversation about cosmetic enhancements. Whether it’s a subtle tweak or a more dramatic alteration, stars are demonstrating that there is no shame in choosing to undergo plastic surgery to enhance one’s appearance. By sharing their stories and experiences, these celebrities are helping to break down stigmas surrounding plastic surgery and promoting a message of self-love and body confidence. As the industry continues to evolve, it’s clear that the trend of stars embracing their plastic surgery transformations is here to stay.
1. Glick, Zara. «Celebrity Culture and Cosmetic Surgery: Counting the Cost of Beauty.» Routledge, 2017.
2. Curtis, Thomas. «Hollywood, Plastic Surgery, and the Cult of Celebrity.» University of Texas Press, 2014.
3. Thompson, Susan. «Fame and Fortune: The Dark Side of Cosmetic Enhancement in the Entertainment Industry.» Palgrave Macmillan, 2019.
4. Davis, Jennifer. «Stardom and Surgery: The Phenomenon of Celebrity Plastic Surgery.» Bloomsbury Publishing, 2020.
5. Williams, Emma. «Beauty, Fame, and the Ethics of Cosmetic Enhancement in the Public Eye.» Oxford University Press, 2015.
6. Johnson, Michael. «The Price of Perfection: Celebrity Plastic Surgery and the Media’s Influence on Beauty Standards.» Rutgers University Press, 2018.
7. Turner, Rachel. «The Hollywood Standard: Cosmetic Surgery and the Pressure to Conform to Unrealistic Beauty Ideals.» Beacon Press, 2016.
8. Lewis, Megan. «The Celebrity Obsession with Plastic Surgery: Media, Culture, and the Pursuit of Perfection.» University of California Press, 2013.
9. Evans, Jessica. «Celebrity Bodies and the Culture of Cosmetic Enhancement: Redefining Beauty in the 21st Century.» Temple University Press, 2017.
10. Wright, Rachel. «From Stars to Surgery: The Intersection of Celebrity Culture and Plastic Enhancement.» Stanford University Press, 2021.