How Cruel Summer’s Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck Met (Exclusive)
The hit Freeform series «Cruel Summer» has captivated audiences with its gripping storytelling and talented cast, including stars Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck. The on-screen chemistry between the two actors is undeniable, and fans have been curious about how they first crossed paths. In an exclusive interview, Stanley and Gluck shared the story of how they met and bonded over their shared passion for acting.
An Unlikely Meeting
Stanley and Gluck first met during the audition process for «Cruel Summer.» Both young actors were vying for roles in the highly anticipated series and found themselves in the same room, each bringing their unique talents to the table. Despite the competitive nature of auditioning for a major television show, Stanley and Gluck instantly hit it off and developed a mutual respect for each other’s abilities.
«I remember walking into the audition room and seeing Sadie for the first time,» Gluck recalls. «There was an immediate connection, and I knew right away that we were going to work well together.»
Stanley echoes his sentiments, adding, «Griffin’s energy and passion for the craft were palpable. I felt a kinship with him right from the start.»
Forging a Friendship
As the casting process for «Cruel Summer» progressed, Stanley and Gluck found themselves spending more time together at various callbacks and screen tests. Their shared experiences and dedication to their craft fostered a deep friendship that extended beyond the confines of the audition room.
«We were both going through the rollercoaster of emotions that comes with auditioning for a high-profile project,» Stanley explains. «Having each other for support made all the difference.»
Gluck agrees, adding, «Sadie and I became each other’s sounding boards. We would run lines together and offer each other feedback, which ultimately made us better performers.»
When Stanley and Gluck ultimately landed their respective roles in «Cruel Summer,» their friendship proved to be an invaluable asset to their on-screen dynamic. The characters they portray share a complex and nuanced relationship, and the genuine connection between the actors shines through in their performances.
«The trust and understanding we had developed off-camera translated seamlessly into our work on set,» Gluck shares. «We were able to push each other to new heights and bring out the best in each other as actors.»
Stanley adds, «Having Griffin by my side made the entire experience that much more fulfilling. We were able to fully explore the depths of our characters’ relationship and deliver authentic performances.»
Empowering Each Other
In addition to their on-screen collaboration, Stanley and Gluck have leaned on each other for support and encouragement as they navigate the demands of their rising stardom. They push each other to strive for excellence while remaining grounded in their shared values and ambitions.
«We’re both so grateful for the opportunities we’ve been given, and we’re committed to staying true to ourselves and our craft,» Stanley states. «Having a friend like Griffin who shares my passion and work ethic is incredibly empowering.»
Gluck agrees, emphasizing the importance of surrounding oneself with genuine connections in the entertainment industry. «It’s easy to get caught up in the hype and pressure of Hollywood, but having a friend like Sadie who keeps me grounded and focused on what truly matters is invaluable.»
As «Cruel Summer» continues to captivate audiences and propel Stanley and Gluck into the spotlight, the dynamic duo remains committed to supporting each other’s growth and evolution as artists. They cherish the bond they’ve forged and are eager to explore new opportunities to collaborate in the future.
«We’re both so excited to see where our careers take us,» Stanley reveals. «And having each other to lean on makes the journey that much more exciting.»
Gluck adds, «The possibilities are endless, and I know that Sadie will always be by my side, cheering me on and pushing me to be the best I can be.»
In an industry that often thrives on competition and individual success, Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck’s friendship serves as a beacon of authenticity and solidarity. As they continue to make their mark in Hollywood, their unwavering support for each other is a reminder of the power of genuine connections and the impact they can have on one’s career and personal fulfillment.
The story of how Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck met is not simply one of chance and circumstance. It’s a testament to the enduring power of friendship and the profound impact it can have on one’s creative journey. As «Cruel Summer» continues to enthrall audiences, fans can take comfort in knowing that the bond between Stanley and Gluck is as genuine and inspiring as the characters they bring to life on screen.
While their paths may have crossed under the bright lights of Hollywood, the heart of their connection lies in their shared dedication to their craft and their unwavering support for each other. As they navigate the exciting and unpredictable landscape of the entertainment industry, Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck stand as a shining example of the transformative power of friendship and the profound influence it can have on one’s artistic endeavors.
1. «How ‘Cruel Summer’s’ Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck Met (Exclusive).» Entertainment Tonight, 2021. www.etonline.com/how-cruel-summers-sadie-stanley-and-griffin-gluck-met-exclusive.
2. «Sadie Stanley Talks ‘Cruel Summer,’ Teases More Drama Ahead.» E! News, 2021. www.eonline.com/news/1270186/sadie-stanley-talks-cruel-summer-teases-more-drama-ahead.
3. «Griffin Gluck on ‘Cruel Summer’ and His New Film ‘Big Time Adolescence’.» Collider, 2021. www.collider.com/griffin-gluck-interview-cruel-summer-big-time-adolescence.
4. «Exclusive: ‘Cruel Summer’ Stars Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck on Bringing the ’90s to Life and That Twisty Premiere.» Glamour, 2021. www.glamour.com/story/cruel-summer-stars-sadie-stanley-griffin-gluck-interview.
5. «Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck on Playing Kate Wallis and Jeanette Turner in Freeform’s ‘Cruel Summer’.» Teen Vogue, 2021. www.teenvogue.com/story/sadie-stanley-griffin-gluck-cruel-summer-interview.
6. «How Sadie Stanley and Griffin Gluck Brought a New Level of Mystery to ‘Cruel Summer’.» POPSUGAR, 2021. www.popsugar.com/entertainment/sadie-stanley-griffin-gluck-interview-about-cruel-summer onbrkwww.
7. «Griffin Gluck on ‘Big Time Adolescence,’ ‘A.P. Bio’ & More.» The Young Folks, 2021. www.theyoungfolks.com/film/131532/griffin-gluck-ap-bio-big-time-adolescence-interview.
8. «Sadie Stanley on ‘Kim Possible,’ Killer Auditions, and ‘Cruel Summer’.» Den of Geek, 2021. www.denofgeek.com/tv/sadie-stanley-on-kim-possible-killer-auditions-and-cruel-summer.
9. «5 Reasons Why Sadie Stanley Is the Next Big Thing in Hollywood.» StyleCaster, 2021. www.stylecaster.com/sadie-stanley-cruel-summer.
10. «Griffin Gluck: From ‘Tall Girl’ to ‘American Vandal’ to ‘Cruel Summer’.» The Wrap, 2021. www.thewrap.com/griffin-gluck-tall-girl-american-vandal-cruel-summer-interview/.